Dr Mercola Premium Supplements Antarctic Krill Oil is an environmentally harvested top-quality source for omega-3s.
Unlike other brands, Mercola Krill Oil utilizes innovative technologies to guarantee sustainable harvesting, by ensuring dolphins and other by-catch are not caught, only krill. Krill Oil is certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council. The krill is also delivered to tanks on the boat alive, allowing for immediate processing and maintaining freshness.
- Better absorption than fish oil
- No fishy aftertaste or reflux
- Environmentally friendly harvesting method
- Nearly 100% free of environmental contaminants
- Includes the powerhouse antioxidant astaxanthin
- Features Licaps technology to help protect and stabilize the krill oil
Mercola Krill Oil contains a unique traceability feature that is printed on each bottle, allowing you to trace the krill bak to its exact location of harvest using advanced GPS features!
Suggested Use: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with the first meal.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|| 400 mg
| Elcosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|| 100 mg
| Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
|| 55 mg
| Omega-6 fatty acids
|| 20 mg
|| 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin, Water).
Contains Fish and Shellfish (Krill)
Soy and Gluten Free
This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for well-managed and sustainable fishery.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.