Goji Juice helps prevent premature aging, strength immune system, improve your memory functions and your vision, improve the quality of sleep, and also helps menopausal symptoms.
Himalayan Goji Juice. The berries of the Goji plant (Lycium Barbarum) have been treasured for centuries by the Himalayan people. These berries flourish in the tranquil valleys that are naturally protected by the Majestic Himalayan Mountains. The nutrient rich soil and fresh mountain air guarantee nearly perfect conditions for the plants to blossom.
Goji is also known as Wolfberry, formerly a Tibetan secret, was used in ancient recipes as a delicious tasting elixir that provided many natural benefits. Traditionally and presently, GOJI Juice has been used as a soothing, yet powerful, health promoting tonic.
Ingredients: Goji Juice from whole Lycium barbarum fruit, black cherry juice, pear juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, natural flavors, with citric acid and potassium sorbate added to maintain freshness.
CONTAINS NO ADDED SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
Suggested Use: Traditional use: Take 1-3 Fl. Oz. (30-90mL) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional.
20 Reasons to Go For Dynamic Health Laboratories Goji Juice!
1) A powerful antioxidant that can help prevent premature aging.
2) Immune System builder. Makes you look and feel younger.
3) Can help maintain healthy blood pressure, and strengthen your heart.
4) Can help improve your memory functions.
5) Can help maintain normal blood sugar level and can help reduce cholesterol.
6) Can help enhance sexual functions and treat sexual dysfunctions.
7) Can help promote weight loss.
8) Can help Relieve headaches and dizziness.
9) Can help Relieve insomnia and improve the quality of sleep.
10) Can help improve your appetite and digestion.
11) Can help maintain eye health and can improve your vision.
12) Can help activate anti-inflammatory enzymes.
13) Can help reduce the risk of Cancer and can help inhibit tumor growth.
14) Can help support healthy liver and kidney functions.
15) Can help menopausal symptoms.
16) Can help prevent morning sickness during pregnancy.
17) Can help improve fertility.
18) Can help strengthen your bones and muscles.
19) Can help alleviate stress and anxiety, and can promote cheerfulness