Originating from the mountain region of Brazil being called "Cogmelo de Deus (Mushroom of God)", this mushroom was treasured for its health benefits and miracles. In Japan, its immune enhancing activity has been widely recognized, making this mushroom extremely popular. Super Royal Agaricus is a full-spectrum product processed with both quality extract and fruit body of Agaricus blazei, enhancing its power with Maitake D-fraction and its bioavailability with bioperine. This product does not contain any mycelium and grain mixture.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets once a day (or 2 tablets twice a day) after meal or as directed by your practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Expiration Date: Approx. 3 years from the date of purchase.
Serving Size 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
||Amount Per Serving
|Agaricus (Agricus blazei Murill) 12:1 Extract
|Agaricus fruiting body
(10% active proteoglucan)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, methylcellulose
It contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives, and chemical pesticides or fertilizers. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing. Store in a cool, dry place. This product is safely sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
ROYAL AGARICUS – Agaricus blazei Murill
1. Originating from the mountain region of Piedade, Brazil, it has become quite popular there and in Asia as a panacea and also for its use in cancer. Interest was peaked by two researchers, 30 years ago, who found a much lower occurrence of adult diseases in his region and high number of people who had lived longer than average.
2. Research done in Japan appears to support these benefits. Studies have shown promise for this mushroom’s ability of lower blood glucose, serum cholesterol, and blood pressure.
3. It has not been widely available because cultivation was so difficult. Finally, in the mid-1990’s, they succeeded in cultivating Agaricus in Korea. The Koreans know it as “Sil-Young-Beo-Seot,” meaning god-spirited mushroom, and in Brazil it is called “Cogmelo de Deus,” mushroom of god.
4. As with many of the medicinal mushrooms it contains polysaccharides that stimulate cytokines and interferon. Studies demonstrate possible use in recovery from cancer as well as in prevention of the imbalance.
5. It may even turn out as a longevity aid as studies show Agaricus to prolong the life span of mice, revitalizes tissue and positively effects metabolism and the digestive tract. MUSHROOM WISDOM products are all full-spectrum products processed with both quality extract and fruit body of medicinal mushrooms. Their healing power is enhanced by the addition of Maitake D-fraction, the FDA approved standardized extract (IND #54,589), and the bioavailability is increased by BIOPERINE.