What is Detoxiwash?
Detoxiwash is a powerful cleansing formula for removing non-food substances from fruit and vegetables. This is accomplished through the power of wild spice oils plus red bentonite clay and zeolite. Food is constantly contaminated with toxins, including heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, hydrocarbons, and radiological poisons. All these must be cleansed for the food to be safe. Nothing is more potent for cleansing food than the synergistic power of emulsified wild spice oils plus red bentonite clay and edible zeolite.
Directions: For a vegetable/fruit soak fill large container with clean water and add one or two tablespoonfuls or more for every gallon. Size of soak depends on amount of produce. For best results soak for 24 hours, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. As a water cleanser mix one teaspoonful or more of DetoxiWash per gallon. May also be used as a meat dip and eggshell cleaner. Make your own DetoxiWash spray by adding 3 tablespoons in a 12-ounce spray bottle.
- face, hand, and body cleanser
- facial skin toner
- dilute for babies' mild rashes (4 parts water to 1 Detox-All) and for cleansing
- as a soothing agent for rashes and itchy skin
- to cleanse toxins on the skin
- as a soothing solution applied to scratches, abrasions, bruises and dry, irritated skin
- as a soothing foot soak (add one tablespoon or more per half gallon warm water)
springwater, red bentonite clay, edible zeolite (clinoptilolite), mycelized oil of wild oregano, emulsified multiple spice oil complex, raw apple cider vinegar, sea salt